DG's Diary 2019/2020
District 306 B2 Sri Lanka
Having being invited and inducted as a Charter Member of the Lions Club of Emderamulla ,far back in1990 on the 30th June ,He has completed 29 years of active service to Lions fraternity. He has held and energized every conceivable position in his strong club during his lionistic carrier and led the club exemplary as its President in 1991/1992 during his second year as a Lion to the extreme satisfaction of his club members.
His first appointment to the District Cabinet was in 1998/1999 as a Zone Chairperson and proved his capabilities as a leader by ending up the term as the Most Outstanding Zone Chairperson. Since then he was offered very responsible Cabinet positions by successive District Governors every year and culminated as the Cabinet Secretary in 2015/2016.Read More
• The circles represent the service platforms on which Lions Clubs International focuses.
• The multitude of colours represent the harmony of the many facets of our culture and communities and symbolizes our unity in Diversity
• The blue umbrella represents the will to protect and provide the needs of the community through the Implementation of the village adoption programme.
• The Lions Logo Symbolizes the proud past and the bright future of our Organization.
• The Lion symbolizes our nation Sri Lanka
Dear; Region/Zone Chairpersons , Club Presidents, A District Multi Service Project will be carried out on the 10th and 11th of August organized by the Anuradhapura district lions as a religious activi [...]
Lion Ladies Outing - 18th August