Lions Centennial Programme
As you are aware, centennial challenge is an initiative to celebrate lions 100 years and hence the International look forwardto impact 100 million people as the goal, in four areasby 30th June, 2018.
The highlighted areas are1. YOUTH, 2. VISION, 3. HUNGER 4. ENVIRONMENT,
How, do I plan ?
1. Firstly, I aware regions, zones and club leaders.
2. Secondly, Imotive the clubmembership.
How do I support ?
I will provide the clubs,
1. Action flyers,
2. Planning guides,
3. Projects ideas
What I request from Zonal and Regional leaders,
1. Encourage club leaders and members.
2. Follow up club project planning & implementing.
3. Promote centennial membership awards and centennial banner patches.
What I request from the Centennial Regional Coordinators,
1. Please participate and monitor the club projects in your regions.
2. Please help club secretaries to online reporting thru My LCI, service activity reports.
4. Please publish project details in the District newsletter, and arranging media publications as much.
5. Please Identify clubs and members who are to be recognized in the cabinet meetings
6. Please update Facebook account.
What I request from Club Presidents, during 2015/2016
For the clubsbelow 20 members.
1. Plan club projects (under the given 4 areas), benefiting over 600 individuals.
For the clubs below 35 members.
1. Plan club projects (under the given 4 areas), benefiting over 1000 individuals.
For the clubs above 35 members.
1. Plan club projects (under the given 4 areas), benefiting over 1500 individuals.
Please note that, It is compulsory the projects to report thru “MyLCI – SAR ( service activity reporting ) for qualifying centennial service challenges .